- Who do I contact on each campus if I want to enroll in an online course?
- What if I want to take more than one online course this semester (Kaohsiung campus)?
There are two options. 1) If you want Morrison support, your high school guidance counselor must support this decision. Also, the second course will cost additional money. Refer to your campus tuition and fee document for details. 2) If you don’t want Morrison support, you must still meet with the high school guidance counselor to enroll in the class. As in the first option, this second course will cost additional money.
- What if I want to take an online course not offered by Sevenstar?
You may request courses from a non-Morrison approved online provider but you must get approval from the high school guidance counselor. Before approving, the high school guidance counselor must request permission from the Director of Curriculum and Professional Development.
- Will online courses affect my GPA?
Yes. Online courses will be figured into the cumulative semester and overall GPA. It will also appear on your official high school transcript.
- What if I want to drop an online course (Kaohsiung campus)?
It is not advised. Online courses, like classroom courses general help students work toward meeting their Morrison graduation requirements.