|Child Safety Reporting Form 兒童安全通報表||Designated Confidants|
|Child Safeguarding Training||學生安全訓練|
|Library Resources||Additional Information / Policies|
Morrison Academy places a high value on children and strives to provide a safe, caring environment for our students. The school is committed to cultivating an atmosphere in which all students are treated with respect and feel safe and protected. Employees and volunteers assume the burden of maintaining clearly-established safeguards in all interaction with children.
Morrison Academy is a member of the Child Safety and Protection Network (CSPN) that is comprised of more than 50 mission agencies, denominations, and international schools who have worked together to adopt and implement child safety and protection Best Practice Standards. CSPN was also established to provide a vehicle for these entities to collaborate and share resources when addressing child safety issues and needs. The Morrison Academy is a full member of CSPN; it has been independently reviewed by this organization and has implemented the key elements of the Best Practice Standards.
Training for Volunteers and Substitutes
Child Safeguarding Training
Once you have completed your Child Safeguarding Training, please print out your certificate of completion and turn it in to the office at your campus.
If individuals believe that their harassment report has not been addressed then they may contact one of the Confidants listed below.
These age-appropriate books are available in each of our libraries for parents to use:
- How God Makes Babies (Pure Foundations)[Hardcover] by Jim Burns
- God Made Your Body (Pure Foundations)[Hardcover] by Jim Burns
- The Story of Me (God’s Design for Sex)[Paperback] by Brenna Jones, Stan Jones
- Before I Was Born (God’s Design for Sex)[Paperback] by Carolyn Nystrom
- What’s the Big Deal?: Why God Cares About Sex (God’s Design for Sex)[Paperback] by Brenna Jones, Stan Jones
Additional Information / Policies
For more information please refer to Board Policies:
- #1651 – Child Abuse Definition
- #3131 – Employee Harassment
- #5460 – Student Harassment
- #5460 – Child Protection
- #5705 – Child Abuse
and Administrative Procedures: