THE 3rd ANNUAL ASIA-BASED ACSI STUDENT LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
Identify leadership skills and potential that God has placed in you for His Great COMMISSION and for your benefit.
Grow in your walk with Christ and deepen your COMPASSION for those around you.
Recognize God’s CALLING on your life.
What is C3 Conference?
C3 Conference is a unique opportunity for high school students where they will develop a personal plan for spiritual growth, as well as develop a “student action plan” for their school. This plan serves to unite the interests and vision of each school’s student team, develop the ideas they have interacted with during the conference, and challenge them to impact their school through a specific project, program or event during the months following C3.
What are the GOALS of C3 Conference?
- To help its participants (students and chaperones alike) grow in their personal walk with Christ and in their commitment to serving God.
- To help Christian student leaders identify leadership skills and potentials that God has placed in them for His purposes and for their benefit.
- To help students recognize God’s call on their lives to lead now while preparing to lead in the future, impacting their world for Christ.
- To guide students in developing a personal plan for growth.
- To strengthen the students’ structure of support through building community in the school’s student leadership team and between schools of different countries and languages within a setting of love and Christian grace and fellowship.
- To strengthen Christian schools through the commitment and service of those students who participate in the C3 event.
- To strengthen a concept of mentoring and discipleship of students for chaperones.
Who should attend?
- Students entering grades 9-12 who:
- desire to grow in their understanding and “living out” of the Great Commission
- want to be transformed by Christ’s compassion for the world
- want to discover God’s calling on their lives both now (in school) and in the future (however God will use them)
- are willing to take action and initiative in their schools to walk alongside others and lead them towards Jesus
When: 2-6 August 2018
Registration Deadline: 1 April 2018
Where: Morrison Academy Central (Taichung, Taiwan) (click here for directions)
Speaker: Danny Brown
Danny Brown is the Student Ministry Pastor at Toledo First Baptist Church in Toledo, Washington US. He has served that congregation for over 20 years and continues to invest in the lives of students and their families. His primary passion is developing Student Leaders that serve their church and the community at large. His unique approach and vision for student leadership has encouraged hundreds of students to take seriously Jesus’ call to deny themselves, take up their cross, and follow Him. Danny is married to Sean and they have two children, Ainsley (12) and Elias (5).
Payment in full is due at registration upon arrival at the conference. Payment may be made in US dollars, cash or check.
Travel arrangements should be made to RMQ (Taichung Airport). Transportation from the airport to the camp location (30 minutes by bus) is included in the cost of registration and will be arranged after your registration form is submitted. This airport shuttle service will only be available on Aug 2 (first day) and Aug 6 (last day). If you plan to arrive in Taiwan earlier or leave later, you are responsible for your own travel to and from the conference and airport.
Arrival: Attendees should ideally plan to arrive at RMQ before 3 pm on August 2 to allow sufficient time to reach the venue for the first scheduled event.
Departure: Attendees should plan to depart from RMQ after 11 am on August 6, if possible, to allow sufficient time to transfer from the conference to the airport.
For all other schools, please appoint one adult chaperone from each school. This person should download:
- Download the C3 School Registration Form.
- Gather all the necessary information from conference registrants.
- Send the completed Registration Form to email@example.com by 1 April 2018.
(Note: the role of the Chaperone is very unique at C3 Conference. Please refer to our C3 Conference Chaperone Guide for more details.)
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org